Here are some cool Baby Facts!
- Babies are born with very poor vision.
- Babies are born with the ability to hold their breath.
- Babies are born without proper kneecaps.
- A study of 7000 mothers found that those who ate fish at least once per week had babies who scored higher in verbal skills at 15 months than those whose mothers ate no fish.
- Babies do not normally shed tears until 2 to 6 weeks.
- Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adult we have only 206 in our bodies.
- A newborn baby’s head accounts for about one-quarter of it’s entire weight.
- A fetus in the womb can hear. Tests have shown that fetuses respond to various sounds just as vigorously as they respond to pressures and internal sensations.