- Mary Anderson (1866-1953), an American who was a real estate developer, rancher, viticulturist and also the inventor of the windshield wiper blade. She patented an automatic windshield wiper in 1903. 17 years after Karl Benz invented first gasoline-powered car.
- A century ago, most of the cars are using bicycle tires before the first gasoline-powered car invented by Karl Benz in 1885. Car owners have to replace the car tires more frequent because the tires are easy to worn out.
- The first cars didn’t have steering wheels. Drivers had to steer with a lever! So basically, it was just like a games console…but REAL!
- Sixty-two percent of car owners believe car appearance is essential. However, 53 percent wash their cars less than once a month – and 16 percent never wash their cars at all! To top it off, 61 percent of survey respondents admitted to leaving garbage in their cars, and 27 percent say their car stinks.
- The automobile is the most recycled consumer product in the world today!
- The city with the most Rolls Royce’s per capita is Hong Kong.
- On average a human being spends two weeks of their entire lives waiting for traffic lights to change.
- The United States has almost one car per person.
Read Next →