People are different, but it is weird that most people tend to act all the same when they are falling in love. Here are 5 signs that show you’re falling in love.
- You start to notice things about her appearance. Especially the pleasant things about her. It may start with very small things such as noticing the curve of her nose or noticing the place where her ear meets her face etc. There nothing special or sexy about these. Looking at these parts make you feel good. Gradually you start noticing her expressions like her laugh, the way she furrows her brow in concern.
- After spending time as friends for a while its normal for people to hug good byes. But at one point, after she gives you a goodbye hug, you just can’t stop thinking about it. You plays it over and over in your head. Now once you’re here, most of your random day dreams are replaed with this hugging memory.
- You start to do favors for her no mater how hard or time consuming it is for you. For you her happiness matters and the effort you make, for doing something for her seems to be totally worth it.
- You start to notice you actually like almost everything about her, like her smell, the way she talks, laughs etc. This makes you want to spend more time with her. And then you start to find ways to spend more time with her. You try to keep her around, to make her happy. As of now, she is perfect and beautiful for you.
- You feel like you want to talk to her all the time and share everything with her. You may want to share what you had for lunch, what did the weird bystander do and laugh about it.
If you have experienced all of the above, that is because probably you’re in love. Falling in love is a beautiful feeling, but being in love is far better than this.